MLA - LabVIEW Application Framework
The Multi-Loop Architecture is a simplified LabVIEW architecture, based on some of the ALOHA core components. Think of it as ALOHA Lite. It fills a niche between a simple QMH and full-blown ALOHA application.
It provides many useful housekeeping tasks and a convenient way of modularizing your program into functional blocks, all with a fully-connected communication system.
- Perfect for small to medium-sized applications
- Multiple Queued Message Handler loops
- String-based messages with multiple user-definable parameters
- SmartCOM messaging system multi-casts messages to all loops
- ErrorLog class to collect and handle errors