Aircraft LCD Panel Test System
The customer had a legacy test system that required an expert operator to perform tests on LCD panels. They desired to have a system that automated more of the test, requiring less expertise from the operator, and making tests more objective.
Building on the existing mechanical system, we created software and hardware to drive increased automation.
- Color Accuracy over Multiple Viewing Envelopes
- Contrast Ratio
- Positional Color/Luminance Accuracy
The test hardware consists of:
- National Instrument PXI chassis
- Virginia Panel mass interconnects
- Custom PCB assemblies made the cabling simpler and more reliable
- National Instruments TestStand and LabVIEW were used for the automation programming